Shugichi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biology Class

2 posters

Go down

Biology Class Empty Biology Class

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Jinsei stepped into the class. Just finishing the song he was singing in the hallway as he did, placing his bag down on his desk, sinking into his chair as he did so before sitting up properly and taking his bag off his desk, pulling out his notebook and pencil. He remained quiet, the whole way through. His attention shifting from the teacher, Mr.Hataku, to his work. He looked around the room in a spare moment, not a single person he even remotely knew.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

¥ : 4409

Back to top Go down

Biology Class Empty Re: Biology Class

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Opening his textbook as the teacher requested, he flipped to the designated page. Sliding the textbook slightly over his notebook to have a better glance. Placing his elbow on his desk and his forehead onto the palm of his hand, he skimmed through the articles carefully, collecting necessary information into his head, pushing the textbook back a bit, he flipped to a free page in his notebook, jotting down notes before he got to the questions of each article.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Slapping down his pencil to a three page excerpt of his answers. He leaned back and stretched, shutting his notebook and textbook and placing his headphones over his ears, waiting for the class to end. A long, exhausted yawn came as he shut his eyes. Fixing his headphones so only one side was on, that way he could hear the teacher if need be. Crossing his arms over his chest he waited quietly, till either something happened, someone actually spoke, or until class was over. Either of the three would certainly save him from the boredom he was feeling at the current moment. Jinsei then began to think about earlier. His plans to meet up with Nadia, he wondered of things that they could do or talk about. Perhaps go for a walk, or sit out in a park. Fact of the matter is, being social isn't exactly Jinsei's forte. He hadn't really spoken with many people in his life, aside from his family and the very few friends that he did have, so it felt nice having met Nadia. Though it seemed like a bitch just coming up with ideas. A relaxed sigh came from him in relief as he shrugged off the thoughts, saving any possibly necessary critical thinking for later.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Nadia stood outside one of the two doors that led into the Bio room. Science had been let out early... She noticed Jinsei sitting at his desk and she knocked on the window, a couple other kids looked over but she ducked out of view. She waved at Jinsei.
Nadia
Nadia

http://xigc.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Mr. Hataku glanced at the door, noticing Nadia's gesture to Jinsei. His gaze averted from the door to the relaxed student who had already finished everything and had his books away. Even the utmost academic students were still at work, whether finishing or in the middle. "Mr. Inoue.. I believe you have company.. You may go, considering your completion of work was rather quick." He said, looking at the clock, roughly 20 minutes before the class itself let out.

Jinsei arose from his seat, picking up his satchel and resting it over his left shoulder, with the bag at his right side as usual. "Thank you, sir" He answered with a respectful bow before walking to the door, stepping out to see Nadia. "Hey, finished already?" He said quietly.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Nadia looked away. "Maybe..." she replied. She laughed. "I can't believe the teacher actually let you go! I thought that I'd have to break you out or something!"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Jinsei smirked. "Eh.. He's a pretty nice guy.. Do him the favour of paying attention in class and actually attending, and he kindly repays the favour, resulting in me being here." He said, taking a breath as a joke of his long sentence. "So, what you want to do till next class?"
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Nadia shrugged. "There's half and hour until next period," she said outloud. "What do you have?" she asked.
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Jinsei reached into his back pocket, grabbing his student card. "I have.... Phys. Ed" He answered, flipping the card around to show her. "You?"
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 pm

"I have drama," she replied. She stuck her tongue out. "Ew. Gym."
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

"Meh, keeps me in shape" He said with a smile. "Can't complain."
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

"I'd rather do that on my own time. And the sports I like aren't included enough in the ciriculum..."
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

He thought for a moment. "I see, well for me we're getting into MMA.. Which I already know.. But I guess it's endurance for today, do as much as possible, likelihood is that we'll get the 'If I don't see every SINGLE one of you breaking a sweat, class will be extended' speech" He mimicked Mr. Tama's voice to the best of his ability.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Nadia laughed. "Nice! You sound just like him!" She pushed open the door that lead to the staircase.
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Jinsei looked confused for a moment. "Not quite sure if that's a good thing or not.." He responded with a slight laugh. He looked at his watch. "Hm.. 15 minutes to kill.."
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Nadia jumped on the staircase railing and slide down the first set, laughing. "Well, I'm actually not sure... You could fool people though, and freak them out." She smiled.
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Jinsei tossed his bag down the steps, nothing valuable was in the bag so he really didn't care much for it. He stepped back a few paces, then sprinted to the edge of the steps, jumping from the top to the bottom, but landing a bit off, only to roll forward and flop onto his back. He looked at the ceiling and burst out laughing.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Nadia laughed and ran over to him. She put her hands on her knees and leaned over him. "That was awesome!" she exclaimed. She laughed and did a little dance in a circle. She stopped dancing and laughed. "That was absolutely wicked!!"

(that would be fun to actually do...)
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Jinsei sat up and shook his head a bit to get rid of a head rush that suddenly came across him. "Haha.. Totally.. but I'm not gonna do that again for today." He answered.

((Haha, yeah.. I've done it in middle school, nearly broke my ankle though.))
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:19 pm

(that's not good, but it must have been fun! most ive done is jumped three stairs on the way down... Razz)

Nadia laughed. "Maybe not!" she said. She walked over and picked up his bag, then brought it over and dropped his next to him. "That was fantastic! I am so going to do that sometime!"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 pm

He laughed slightly. Laying back for a moment and lifting his legs a bit before pushing himself off the ground with his back and standing up. "Haha.. Make sure someone is around when you do at least, okay?" He said with a warm smile, taking his bag and putting it back on.
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Nadia rolled her eyes but then smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'd probably go straight through the window."
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Inoue Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Jinsei smiled and nodded. Remaing quiet for once. He wasn't going to mention how he just plain didn't want to see her get hurt. So he checked his watch for a moment then looked down the hallway. "I should probably get going to Phys. Ed.." He said quietly "Gimme a call when you figure something out okay?"
Jinsei Inoue
Jinsei Inoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Nadia gave him a thumbs up. "All right!"
Nadia
Nadia

Back to top Go down